Contact Us For:
- Analysis of Signage
- Analysis of Warnings/Failure to Warn
- Biomechanics of Injury
- Design Assessment
- Guard Out Criteria
- Handicapped-Access Analysis
- Human Factors Engineering Assessment
- Identification of hazards
- Instruct Out Criteria
- Investigation, research, analysis and assessment report of hazards
- Lock Out/Tag Out Procedure Analysis
- Machine Design and Operation
- Maintenance Assessment
- Operating and Support Hazard Analysis
- Organizational System Safety Matrix
- Preliminary Design Review
- Preliminary Hazard List & Analysis
- Premise Liability & Slips/Trips/Missteps & Falls
- Procedural Operations Assessment
- Product Design and Defect Investigations
- Recommended changes to eliminate or control hazards
- Safety Assessment
- Train Out Criteria
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, defective products cause close to 22,000 deaths and more than 29.5 million injuries each year in the United States.
Deaths, injuries, and property damage from consumer product incidents cost more than $800 billion annually in the U.S.
In 1972, Congress created the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) under the Consumer Product Safety Act. This independent, federal regulatory agency oversees protecting the public against unreasonable risks of injuries and deaths associated with consumer products.
There are more than 15,000 types of consumer products under jurisdiction of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.