PC Crash Analysis
CONTACT US FOR:
- Traffic Accident Investigation and Reconstruction
- Crash Data Retrieval [CDR]
- Trucking Accident Investigations
- Forensic Vehicle Examinations
- Biomechanics of Injury
- Human Factors Forensics
- Seat Belt/Air Bag Examinations
- Low Speed Collision Analysis
- Pedestrian & Bicyclist Accident Reconstruction
- Motorcycle Accident Investigations
- Advanced Scene Investigations
- Forensic Mapping using CAD
- PC Crash Analysis
- Collision Dynamics
- Impact Dynamics
- Vehicular Dynamics
- Analysis of Physical Evidence
- Principal Direction of Force [PDOF] Analysis
- Exemplar Vehicle Examinations
- Occupant Dynamics
- Accident Site Photo logs
- Highway Design & Traffic Control Analysis
PC Crash allows for simultaneous simulation of up to 2 vehicles (PC-Crash 2D), or 32 vehicles (PC-Crash 3D), with up to five axles per vehicle.
Interface to Specs (North American), ADAC, Vyskocil, DSD (European and Japanese), and KBA vehicle databases.
2D or 3D kinetic calculation model.
Front/rear brake force distribution model plus ABS braking model.
ESP (Electronic Stability Program) model
Specification of driver reaction, accelerating, braking, steering, and other parameters in the form of sequences.