PC Crash Analysis
CONTACT US FOR:[Alphabetical Order]
- Accident Site Photo logs
- Advanced Scene Investigations
- Analysis of Physical Evidence
- Biomechanics of Injury
- Collision Dynamics
- Crash Data Retrieval [CDR]
- Exemplar Vehicle Examinations
- Forensic Mapping using CAD
- Forensic Vehicle Examinations
- Highway Design & Traffic Control Analysis
- Human Factors Forensics
- Impact Dynamics
- Low Speed Collision Analysis
- Motorcycle Accident Investigations
- Occupant Dynamics
- PC Crash Analysis
- Pedestrian & Bicyclist Accident Reconstruction
- Principal Direction of Force [PDOF] Analysis
- Seat Belt/Air Bag Examinations
- Traffic Accident Investigation and Reconstruction
- Trucking Accident Investigations
- Vehicular Dynamics
PC Crash allows for simultaneous simulation of up to 2 vehicles (PC-Crash 2D), or 32 vehicles (PC-Crash 3D), with up to five axles per vehicle.
Interface to Specs (North American), ADAC, Vyskocil, DSD (European and Japanese), and KBA vehicle databases.
2D or 3D kinetic calculation model.
Front/rear brake force distribution model plus ABS braking model.
ESP (Electronic Stability Program) model
Specification of driver reaction, accelerating, braking, steering, and other parameters in the form of sequences.