CONTACT US FOR:
- Motorcycle Accident Investigations and Reconstructions.
- Speed Analysis.
- Motorcycle Conspicuity Assessment .
- Human Factors Forensics.
- Motorcycle Crash Kinematics.
- Highway Design & Traffic Control Analysis.
- Collision Dynamics Analysis.
- Impact Severity Analysis .
- Damage Assessment.
- Biomechanics of Injury.
- Operator Visibility/Conspicuity.
- Site Evidence Mapping .
- Forensic Mapping of Physical Evidence.
- Forensic Analysis of Operator Medical Records .
In 2006, 11.3% of all accident fatalities were motorcycle riders. In 2006, 4,810 motorcycle riders died in traffic accidents.
From 2002 to 2006, motorcycle deaths increased by 47%.
Motorcyclists are 32 times more likely to die in a traffic accident than passenger vehicle occupants.
Head injury is a leading cause of death in motorcycle crashes.
In 2005, 34 % of all motorcycle operators involved in fatal crashes were speeding, compared to 22% of passenger car drivers.
Between 2005 and 2006, motorcycle rider fatalities increased by 5.1 percent…from 4,576 in 2005 to 4,810 in 2006.