Low Speed Collisions
CONTACT US FOR:
- Low Speed Collision Investigation and Reconstruction.
- Bumper/Isolator Examinations.
- Collision Dynamics Analysis.
- Impact Severity Analysis.
- Damage Assessment.
- Occupant Kinematic Analysis.
- Injury Causation Analysis.
- Occupant Injury Analysis.
- Principal Direction of Force [PDOF] Analysis.
- Biomechanics of Injury.
- Speed Analysis.
- Human Factors Forensics Analysis.
- Collision Severity [Delta V] Analysis.
- Instrumented Vehicle Collision Testing.
- Forensic Analysis of Medical Records.
Low Speed Collision Investigation and Reconstruction requires specialized training and knowledge in vehicle collision dynamics [momentum, energy and coefficient of restitution] as well as specialized training and knowledge in occupant injury dynamics [Biomechanics and Human Factors].