Critical Design Assessment
CONTACT US FOR:
- Product Design and Defect Investigations
- Design Assessment
- Safety Assessment
- Human Factors Engineering Assessment
- Analysis of Warnings/Failure to Warn
- Analysis of Signage
- Machine Design and Operation
- Lock Out/Tag Out Procedure Analysis
- Premise Liability & Slips/Trips/Missteps & Falls
- Biomechanics of Injury
- Handicapped-Access Analysis
- Procedural Operations Assessment
- Maintenance Assessment
- Identification of hazards
- Recommended changes to eliminate or control hazards
- Investigation, research, analysis and assessment report of hazards
- Organizational System Safety Matrix
- Preliminary Design Review
- Preliminary Hazard List & Analysis
- Operating and Support Hazard Analysis
- Guard Out Criteria
- Instruct Out Criteria
- Train Out Criteria
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, defective products cause close to 22,000 deaths and more than 29.5 million injuries each year in the United States.
Deaths, injuries, and property damage from consumer product incidents cost more than $800 billion annually in the U.S.
In 1972, Congress created the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) under the Consumer Product Safety Act. This independent, federal regulatory agency is in charge of protecting the public against unreasonable risks of injuries and deaths associated with consumer products.
There are more than 15,000 types of consumer products under jurisdiction of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.