Crash Data Retrieval
Examples of data that can be imaged from the Event Data Recorder:
- Vehicle speed.
- Engine speed.
- Brake status.
- Throttle position.
- Driver’s seat belt status.
- Passenger’s airbag enabled or disabled (On/Off).
- Airbag Warning Lamp status (On/Off).
- Time from vehicle impact to airbag deployment.
- Maximum Delta-V for near-deployment event.
- Delta-V vs. time for frontal airbag deployment event.
- Time from vehicle impact to time of maximum Delta-V .
- Time between near-deployment and deployment event (if within 5 seconds).